We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Moms, we know you have a tough job. You’re a maid, chef, taxi driver, doctor, and teacher. You kiss boo boo’s. Plus, you always act silly to make your kids smile. But, sometimes, life can make things hectic.
It’s time to say the hell with stereotypes and worrying so much. We have enough shit to deal with! That’s why we here at MomsUncut want to CELEBRATE mom fails. That’s why we’re sharing some tweets that badass moms recently tweeted.
These aren’t fails, mamas! They are life. Here’s 10 mom fail tweets that are hilarious but totally justifiable! 😉
1. Kids, ALWAYS remember: you lie and you WILL die!
Told kids the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
4yo: HE DIED??
Me: Yes. He lied, so the wolf ate him.
7yo: That was awesome. #momfail
— Eva (@EvaVBGibson) May 26, 2017
2. OMG! I think the ironing board has FINALLY been reinvented and replaced with something FUN!
My 6yr old just opened the hotel closet and said "there's a surf board inside!!!" Clearly, I don't iron. #momfail
— Meagan Harris (@MeaganMHarris) May 13, 2017
3. Teaching entrepreneurial skills at a young age. What’s wrong with that? We support up and coming Shark Tank stars!
I have resorted to allowing my kids to pay one another to do HW #momfail! Negotiating is a life skill, right?
— Jaime Linder (@LinderJaime) May 10, 2017
4. Should’ve saved the bean burrito for yourself. Extra long bathroom breaks!
Running late to swim class and to get josh to work. Instead of making breakfast I fed my kid a left over bean burrito in the car. #momfail
— riles up (@Riley_Kayleen) May 8, 2017
5. Ugh! Why must us “moms” be such evil, wretched people?!
6. Uh, Subway for lunch?! Is this a #momfail or proof that this mom is awesome?
— Jessica Tedrick (@jessie_teddy94) March 28, 2017
7. When your 6-year-old tells you how they REALLY feel.
8. Ayeee! Stoner babies deserve meme’s about themselves, too!
— Lori Yerry (@loriyerry) March 5, 2017
9. We all deserve to get a little wild once in awhile, right?
10. Aww, all you did was add a little bit of extra exfoliation to his bath time! 😉
— Dana Fisher (@DanaFisherTV) February 13, 2017
Have a #momfail you want to share with MomsUncut? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll notify you if we decide to feature yours!